Saturday, April 24, 2010

Annie's Cheesecake















I have been promising on my own blog to post my cheesecake recipe. I will warn you, if you don't have a lot of people over to eat it, YOU will end up eating the whole thing!

Crust:
1 1/4 c. graham cracker crumbs
1/4 c. sugar
1/3 c. butter or margarine, melted
(I like to add some cinnamon to the crust too.)

Mix and press in pan. Preheat oven to 300F.

Filling:
2 pkg. cream cheese, softened
1 can sweetened condensed milk
3 eggs
1/4 c. lemon juice (I prefer lime juice)

Beat cream cheese. Add condensed milk. Add eggs and juice and pour in pan. Bake for 50-55 minutes in 8 or 9 inch spring form pan, until middle is firm.

Top with 8 ounces of sour cream. Bake for 5 additional minutes. Cool for 1 hr, and then chill for at least 4 hrs before serving.

I like Cherry topping when I use the lime juice in the filling the best. But its good with any topping you choose.

Enjoy!







1 comment: